Anyone who wants to become a member of the Ukrainian Lime Industry Association should:
- To get acquainted with the extract from the Constitution of the Association “On Association membership”.
- Fill out an application for membership in the Association.
- Prepare a brief reference about the company (business description – total production capacity, fuel type for furnaces for lime producers, customer structure by product industries, etc.)
- Send the application and the reference about the company to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare and provide the Association with a set of supporting documents.
- Pay the first membership fee according to the concluded agreement.
For detailed information and coordination of organizational issues, contact the ULIA Development Projects Coordinator: Roman Gladunenko (mob. +38 (050) 419 75 06)
Set of supporting documents:
- Copy of state registration certificate.
- Copy of statistics certificate.
- Copy of the document on the appointment of the head.
- Copy of tax certificate form 4-OPP.
- Bank and actual postal details, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses and other means of communication.
ULIA application form