ULIA presents researches of consumers and suppliers of a limestone for January-February, 2020 (railway deliveries). TOP-9 suppliers and consumers of a limestone.
The Ukrainian lime industry association presents the analysis of supply of limestone by the railroad for the first two months of 2020. Following the results of a research was primary branches of consumption of a limestone, consumers and suppliers, their interrelation, division of the market.
By results of a research, in January-February, 2020 limestone supply by the railroad made 1.6 million tons that is 4% more than an indicator of previous year. At the same time in February limestone supply by the railroad made 0.7 million tons that there is less indicator of February of previous year for 11%.
Distribution of shipments in a section of areas has some deviations by last year: significantly the share of the leader of Donetsk region decreased, but, deliveries of the Ternopil, Khmelnytskyi and Dnipropetrovsk regions grew. The first three on shipments among areas with an essential separation is occupied Donetsk, by the Ternopil and Khmelnytskyi regions (together 90%).
Among areas of consumption by the leader there is the Dnipropetrovsk region (41%). Together areas TOP-3 (Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporizhia) consumed the railroad in January-February about 92% of limestone.
The enterprises of a metallurgical complex are the main consumers of limestone the railroad, as well as in general in the market.
The enterprises of the cement industry own also significant share, but, the share of producers of lime significantly fell. Changes in dynamics of supply of limestone are set by the metallurgical industry – on it growth was 8% that caused growth and on the general deliveries.
In January-February, 2020 the free market made 61% that there is significantly less indicator of last year. Respectively, growth of railway deliveries was provided by captive deliveries (48%) whereas deliveries of the free market decreased by 13%.
The market of suppliers of limestone the railroad is characterized by high concentration, TOP-9 the manufacturing companies in January-February, 2020 made 98%.
Most of large producers in January-February increased deliveries in comparison with last year. On top three: NovotroyitskeRU left deliveries at the same level (at the same time the share decreased a little), the group of the ODS increased deliveries to 26%. The Ternopil Quarry increased deliveries to 4%. At the same time in February, in comparison with January, all large companies to a greater or lesser extent reduced shipments of calcareous products.
The market of consumers also differs in high concentration: In January-February, 2020 TOP-9 the companies made 94% of railway deliveries. In comparison with January, 2019, growth showed most of large consumers, recession is observed only in Arcelor Mittal.
Content of a full research of consumers and suppliers of a limestone for January-February 2020 and TOP-9 suppliers and consumers of a limestone
For those interested, the ULIA offers a complete research, which includes the following documents:
- report (.pdf format)
- database (Excel format) – contains complete information of consumers and suppliers of a limestone for January-February 2020 and TOP-9 suppliers and consumers of a limestone
The report contains the following sections:
- Limestone supply by the railroad: General dynamics of monthly deliveries, thousand tons (2019-2020, January-February)
- Supply of limestone of the free market by the railroad: General dynamics of monthly deliveries, thousand tons (2019-2020, January-February)
- Fields of shipment and consumption of limestone, thousand tons (2019-2020, January-February)
- Branch cut of consumption of a limestone, thousand tons (2019-2020, January-February)
- Distribution of the market of limestone, (2019-2020, January-February).
- Consumers: TOP-9, dynamics (2019-2020, January-February)
- Consumers of limestone: in details by the month, thousand tons (2020, January-February)
- Consumers of limestone: TOP-9 groups of companies (2019-2020, January-February)
- Main consumers of limestone of the free market (2019-2020, January-February)
- Consumers/suppliers of limestone: TOP-9, dynamics (2018-2019, January January-February)
- Suppliers of limestone: in details by the month, thousand tons (2020, January-February)
- Main suppliers of limestone: Dynamics of changes of monthly shares, (2020, January-February)
- Consumers/suppliers of limestone: main companies of the free market, loudspeaker (2019-2020, January-February)
- The industries of delivery on the main players (2019-2020, January-February)
If you are interested in obtaining full results of the research, please contact the following contacts:
Hladunenko Roman, CEO, ULIA
phone: +38 (050) 419-75-06