ULIA presents researches of consumers and suppliers of a limestone for January-March, 2020 (railway deliveries). TOP-9 suppliers and consumers of a limestone.
The Ukrainian lime industry association presents the analysis of supply of limestone by the railroad for the first three months of 2020. Following the results of a research was primary branches of consumption of a limestone, consumers and suppliers, their interrelation, division of the market.
By results of a research, in January-March, 2020 limestone supply by the railroad made 2.5 million tons that there is less indicator of last year on – 1.5%. At the same time in March, 2020 limestone supply by the railroad made 0.9 million tons that there is more February indicator for 26%, but it is less than indicator of March of previous year for 10%.
Distribution of shipments in a section of areas has some deviations by last year: Significantly the leader’s share – Donetsk region decreased, but, deliveries of the Ternopil, Khmelnytskyi and Dnieper regions grew. The first three among areas with an essential separation is occupied Donetsk, by the Ternopil and Khmelnytskyi regions (together 89%).
Among areas of consumption the Dnipropetrovsk region (41%) continues to be in the lead. Together areas TOP-3 (Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporizhia) consume the railroad in January-March about 90% of limestone.
The enterprises of a metallurgical complex are the main consumers of limestone the railroad, as well as in general in the market.
The enterprises of the cement industry and producers of lime own also significant share. Changes in dynamics of supply of limestone are set by the metallurgical industry – on it growth was 2% though in general the general deliveries by the railroad slightly decreased. The main reason for recession – significant reduction of deliveries on producers of lime (-60%).
The market of limestone is conditionally subdivided on Captive and Free. In January-March, 2020 the free market made 59% that there is significantly less indicator of last year. Respectively, growth of railway deliveries was provided by captive deliveries (32%) whereas deliveries of the free market decreased by 16%.
The market of suppliers of limestone the railroad is characterized by high concentration, TOP-9 the manufacturing companies in January-March, 2020 made 97%.
Most of large producers in January-March increased deliveries in comparison with last year. On top three: NTRU reduced deliveries to 4% (at the same time the share decreased a little too), the group of the ODS increased deliveries to 10%. The Ternopil carat “left to ER deliveries at the same level, but the share in the market grew by 1%. At the same time in March, in comparison with February, all large companies to a greater or lesser extent reduced shipments of calcareous products.
The market of consumers also differs in high concentration: In January-March, 2020 TOP-9 the companies made 92% of railway deliveries. In comparison with 2019, growth showed most of large consumers, recession is observed only in AMKR and is insignificant to Zaporozhstal.
Content of a full research of consumers and suppliers of lime in Ukraine for January-February, 2020 (railway deliveries).
For those interested, the ULIA offers a complete research, which includes the following documents:
- report (.pdf format)
- database (Excel format) – contains complete information of consumers and suppliers of a lime for January-February 2020 (railway deliveries)
The report contains the following sections:
- Limestone supply by the railroad: General dynamics of monthly deliveries, thousand tons (2019-2020, January-March)
- Supply of limestone of the free market by the railroad: General dynamics of monthly deliveries, thousand tons (2019-2020, January-March)
- Fields of shipment and consumption of limestone, thousand tons (2019-2020, January-March)
- Branch cut of consumption of a calcareous stone, thousand tons (2019-2020, January-March)
- Distribution of the market of limestone on free and keptivny, (2019-2020, January-March).
- Consumers: TOP-9, dynamics (2019-2020, January-March)
- Consumers of limestone: in details by the month, thousand tons (2020, January-March)
- Consumers of limestone: TOP-9 groups of companies (2019-2020, January-March)
- Main consumers of limestone of the free market (2019-2020, January-March)
- Consumers / suppliers of limestone: TOP-9, dynamics (2018-2019, January-March)
- Suppliers of limestone: in details by the month, thousand tons (2020, January-March)
- Main suppliers of limestone: Dynamics of changes of monthly shares, (2020, January-March)
- Consumers / suppliers of limestone: Main companies of the free market, loudspeaker (2019-2020, January-March)
- The industries of delivery on the main players (2019-2020, January-March)
If you are interested in obtaining full results of the research, please contact the following contacts:
Hladunenko Roman, CEO, ULIA
phone: +38 (050) 419-75-06