ULIA presents the study of lime production in Ukraine in the first half of 2021. TOP-10 producers of lime January-June 2021
The Ukrainian Lime Industry Association made a new in-depth study of lime production in the first half of 2021.
We would like to remind that in 2020 there was a slight increase in lime production – up to 2.5 million tons (+ 2%).
In 2021, the growing trend continued: in January-June, 1.2 million tons of lime were produced, which is 5% more than in the same period last year.
In 2021, in most months, lime production exceeds the same months last year. The decrease occurred only in February and March.
In 2021, the shares of two advanced regions – Dnipropetrovsk and Donetsk, remained almost unchanged, with a slight increase in Zaporizhzhia, Kharkiv and Kyiv regions.
In 2020, there was a significant increase in the share of metallurgy – up to 72%, which reached the maximum value for the entire observation period. At the same time, independent lime producers reduced their production volumes by 7% with an almost constant share. In the first half of 2021, the share of metallurgy decreased slightly, while the share of construction market companies increased significantly.
TOP-10 producers of lime 2021 (06)
2021 is marked by changes in the positions of top lime producers. In the first half of this year, last year’s leader AMKR moved to the third position, while the first two positions were taken by Illich MMK and AZOVSTAL. In general, most of the TOP-10 companies have increased their shares.
There are 4 independent lime producers in the top ten (UKRSPETSIZVEST, PATON-ELECTROD, Lysychansk Plant ZBV and DZBM).
In 2021, UKRSPETSIZVEST Group traditionally maintains its leadership among independent producers.
Among the TOP-9 independent producers, it is necessary to note the increase in production of such companies as Lysychansk ZZV (17% of the market of independent producers), DZBM (10% of the market of production of independent producers) and AZOVBUDMATERIALY (8% of the market of production of independent producers).
CONTENTS OF THE COMPLETE STUDY OF LIME PRODUCTION
For those interested, the ULIA offers a complete study, which includes the following documents:
- Report (pdf format)
- Database (Excel format) – contains complete information on producers of lime within the period of 2016-2021 (6)
The report contains the following sections:
- Lime production, thousand tons 2012-2021 (6).
- Lime production: monthly dynamics, thousand tons 2020-2021 (6).
- Lime market shares by industry, 2016-2021 (6).
- Lime production by industry, thousand tons 2016-2021 (6).
- Shares of lime production by regions of production, 2016-2021 (6).
- Shares of lime production by areas of production, 2016-2021 (6).
- MAP: Lime production by regions, thousand tons 2021 (6).
- Independent producers: shares of lime production by regions, 2016-2021 (6).
- Lime market shares by producers, 2016-2021 (6).
- Independent producers: market share of lime by major producers, 2016-2021 (6).
- Independent producers: lime production, thousand tons 2016-2021 (6).
- Monthly dynamics of production: groups of companies, thousand tons 2021 (6).
If you are interested in obtaining the full results of the study, do not hesitate to contact us:
Hladunenko Roman, CEO of ULIA
+380 50 419 7506
We invite you to subscribe to the ULIA Facebook page:
On our page you will be the first who learn about important events and current news of the industry.
Join the ULIA Community in Viber: