ULIA presents researches of consumers and suppliers of lime in Ukraine for January-February, 2020 (railway deliveries).
The Ukrainian lime industry association presents the analysis of lime supply by the railroad for January-February, 2020. Following the results of a research was primary branches of consumption of lime, consumers, suppliers are updated.
In January-February, 2020 lime supply by the railroad made 48 thousand tons that there is 38% less than the level of last year. At the same time in February 25 thousand tons of lime are delivered that there is less February indicator of last year for 29%.
The enterprises of a metallurgical complex are the main consumers of lime the railroad, as well as in general in the market. The enterprises of chemical industry own also powerful share.
It is important to note what almost all deliveries was carried out by the enterprises of the free market, that is producers, not adjacent to the clients for which production and selling of lime are primary activity.
The market of suppliers of lime the railroad differs in high concentration: In January-February, 2019 all railway deliveries provided eight suppliers. At the same time top three: UKRSPETSYZVEST group of companies, the concrete goods and DZBM with Lysychansk plant – together made 89% of deliveries.
In comparison with last year, the UKRSPETSYZVEST group kept leadership though reduced a share, but, the concrete goods Lysychansk plant significantly increased deliveries. Other leaders of deliveries of last year, DZBM and especially Bila Krynytsia BVZ Lime Factory, reduced deliveries. In February, in comparison with January, noticeable increase in shipments of lime showed the concrete goods Lysychansk PLANT and AZOVBUDMATERIALY.
The market of consumers also differs in high concentration. The main consumers of lime the railroad in January-February, 2020 is DMK, Zaporizhstal and ArcelorMittal. The cumulative share the TOP of 3 consumers made in January-February 87% of all deliveries by rail. In February, in comparison with January, it should be noted sharp increase in supply of lime for DMK, at the same time all other large consumers reduced deliveries.
Content of a full research of consumers and suppliers of lime in Ukraine for January-February, 2020 (railway deliveries).
For those interested, the ULIA offers a complete research, which includes the following documents:
- report (.pdf format)
- database (Excel format) – contains complete information of consumers and suppliers of a lime for January-February 2020 (railway deliveries)
The report contains the following sections:
- Branch cut of consumption of lime, thousand tons (2019-2020, January-February)
- Consumers of lime: TOP-9 market, thousand tons ( 2019-2020, January-February)
- Consumers of lime: in details by the month, thousand tons (2020, January-February)
- Suppliers of lime: TOP-9 market, thousand tons (2019-2020, January-February)
- Suppliers of lime: in details by the month, thousand tons (2020, January-February)
- Lime supply distribution by the railroad in a section the supplier / client, thousand tons (2019-2020, January-February)
If you are interested in obtaining full results of the research, please contact the following contacts:
Hladunenko Roman, CEO, ULIA
phone: +38 (050) 419-75-06